Planning a holiday? Looking for somewhere lush, green and surrounded by nature, with top attractions and stunning beaches? Visit Nayarit, an up-and-coming destination in Mexico’s tourism portfolio, and the many charming attractions that Nuevo Vallarta has to offer.
What to visit in Nuevo Vallarta
Nuevo Vallarta forms part of the Nayarit Riviera, close to the traditional town of Puerto Vallarta. A destination that caters to holidaymakers looking for rest and relaxation, adventure, contact with nature or a romantic getaway. Topped off with outstanding restaurants, fantastic holiday rentals and a warm local welcome.
With a range of world class activities and services on offer and some of the best beaches in the Pacific. Here are some of our recommendations to make the most of Nuevo Vallarta.
In Nuevo Vallarta you’ll find everything from isolated, unspoiled beaches to those offering sunbeds, surfing equipment, banana boats, parachuting and host of international restaurants. The area’s golden, sandy beaches are fringed with calm waters, ideal for the kids, playing in the waves or just laying back and soaking up the sun. There’s something for everyone; whether it’s making sandcastles or taking out a paddleboard, a great time is guaranteed!
Some of the most popular beaches are:
- Playa Varadero. With a long stretch of sand to take a stroll or play football. In the evening you’ll be charmed by its romantic atmosphere and incredible cuisine.
- Playa Nuevo Vallarta. Its characteristic Blue Flag guarantees the highest international standards of water quality, beach services, safety, education and environmental management.
- Playa Flamingos. Fewer access routes means fewer crowds, ensuring a relaxing day at the beach, with a selection of gourmet restaurants nearby.
- Playa Escondida, Islas Marietas. An iconic attraction in the region of Nayarit, the fruit of both natural processes and military activity. Due to limited entry it’s important to reserve your visit to avoid disappointment.
Snorkelling in Nuevo Vallarta
Snorkelling in Nuevo Vallarta is full of excitement, discovery and color. Each of the following locations is unique and different. Whichever you choose, you’re sure to fall in love!
- Las Caletas. A tropical paradise only accessible by boat, located at the foot of the Sierra Madre mountains.
- Islas Marietas. These idyllic islands offer close encounters with brightly colored fish, sea turtles and majestic manta rays.
- Punta Mita. You’ll be blown away by Mita’s vibrant and lively marine landscapes. Coral reefs, tropical fish and turtles will be your companions on this underwater adventure.
Sunrise in Nuevo Vallarta
Though the Pacific coast may be better known for its sunsets, sunrise in Nuevo Vallarta means pink clouds reflected in blue waters so tranquil that in the morning light they seem like a mirror. Book ahead to experience the unforgettable colors, aromas and sounds of daybreak in this magical location.
Vidanta Amusement Park, Nuevo Vallarta
The doors of a fantastic new amusement park will be opening soon in Nuevo Vallarta, a product of the pioneering creativity and innovative imagination of the Vidanta group. With immersive, aquatic and interactive experiences on offer, you’ll be able to enjoy the future of amusement parks alongside otherworldly shows for all the family, full of excitement, wonder and lots of fun. Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta amusement park is a truly one-of-a-kind experience.
Aquaventuras Park Nuevo Vallarta Nayarit
Water parks are always a great option for a fun family day out and Aquaventuras Park Nuevo Vallarta Nayarit is sure to surpass your expectations. Scream with excitement on the giant slides, relax on the lazy river or soak up the sun (with protection!) while the kids have fun in the children’s zone. What’s more, you’ll be able to swim with dolphins and sea lions. A unique day out to remember.
Other attractions in Nuevo Vallarta
Looking for top attractions in Nuevo Vallarta with a sense of magic and adventure? Head out to the mountains or traditional towns with their irresistible local charm.
Sayulita is a haven for surf lovers and San Sebastián del Oeste captivates with its mining heritage. Close to Sayulita you’ll find a hidden gem of Nayarit’s Pacific coast. San Pancho is charming town boasting cobbled streets, golden sands and lush vegetation.
Recommendations in Nuevo Vallarta
Our recommendations wouldn’t be complete without somewhere to stay. Book a stay at Del Mar Boutique and complete your dream holiday. Their apartments and lofts are located in one of the most exclusive areas of Nuevo Vallarta. Exceptionally high standards of both quality and service guarantee you a unique stay.
Visit the top attractions in Nuevo Vallarta with accommodation sure to charm even the most demanding guests, offering the best option for rest and relaxation. Book a stay at Del Mar Boutique and experience the best of Nuevo Vallarta.